1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Multistrada 1260s - Swiched Live For Tom Tom

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Pat Mills, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Hi all

Bought a 1260s Multistrada and want to try and find out a couple of things:

Where can I find a switched live to power my tom tom satnav?

Does anyone know if there is a bracket similar to ducati garmin satnav mount that sits above screen that I can a. fit my Tom Tom Drive b. if it is possible to modify the standard ducati mount

any insight really appreciated.

2. First, there is a pre wired switched live for the sat nav under the plastic panel to the left of the tank. Easy to get to just pull the plastic cover at the top of the tank and that will reveal 2 Allen head bolts to undo so the trim slide off and you will see the connector.
    It has a short lead that you need to open up and connect the sat nav wires to
    GPS_GasCap_Power_zps03dnwlfw.jpg
    1704349154 2.JPG

Second, Snell Motorcycles (Ducati Dealer) in Alton Hampshire, fabricate their own adaptors for the Ducati holder. I'm sure they are on this forum but the Ebay link is:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MULTISTR...244659?hash=item2acbc3f973:g:S~sAAOSwyotc1s2p

I purchased both the holder and adaptor from them excellent service.

Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Thanks for the steer - ordered parts from Snell today!

4. The connector, should you need to know, is a JST JWPF 2 pin, if you want to crimp your own. It's also used on the indicators I beleive.

5. I'm selling an unused iconic satnav bracket if you're still in need.

6. I am good thanks I have bought an evotech, now trying to sell a Ducati mount :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good steer - think will save some soldering :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information