1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada Dvt S Touring With Extras......

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by gregsf848, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fullsizeoutput_8269.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8268.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8267.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8266.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8265.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8264.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8263.jpeg fullsizeoutput_824c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8262.jpeg fullsizeoutput_824f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8250.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8251.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8252.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8253.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8257.jpeg fullsizeoutput_825b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_825c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_825f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8260.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8261.jpeg I have decided to sell my much loved multistrada DVT S Touring
    as i'm so busy with work commitments and just don't have the time for touring.
    I'm going to buy a weekend "toy" instead possibly a tuono 1100 RSV4 factory

So the details of my multi are;

Red on a 15 plate with 14780 miles, one previous owner to me.

full main dealer service history.

i had the major desmo service carried out back in august at 14207 miles at WM snells in alton as i was going to be doing a big european tour (which never happened due to unforeseen circumstances)
    at the same time of the service snells replaced the chain with D.I.D heavy duty gold chain and both front and rear sprockets at a total cost of £1349.20.

The bike also benefits from very recently replaced front and rear tyres (bridgestone T30 evo) very good tyres imo, ducati sat nav mount fitted, evotech engine protection bungs, evotech bar end weights, evotech front and rear axle bungs.
    Touratech/ducati comfort seat which has only done around 500 miles oem included, puig sport screen oem included, ducati branded givi tankloc bag with phone charger usb interface, both panniers included in sale and come with liner bags (never Used).
    The bike is in very good condition and had full ducati dealer service history, also i fitted a full ventureshield kit when i brought the bike, however in some places its starting to bubble up but has still done its job of protecting the body work. the bike has never been dropped and has been faultless through out my ownership and an absolute joy to own and ride

bike also has the healtec servo valve eliminator fitted

My bike has always been garaged and never (in my ownership) been out in the rain, I've loved this bike, its fast, handles with comfort and has never had any issues, all updates and recalls are up to date.

When WM Snells had the bike in for its service they commented on how good the condition was for its year etc.

But now I'm not going to be doing any serious mileage its kind of overkill for my motorcycling needs
    so i'm going back to a weekend toy type bike, and quite fancy a v4.

If any questions please don't hesitate to contact me 07866 266607
    All the necessary upgrades have been done, and i believe the value of the upgrades speak for themselves, bike comes with all paper work,V5c, receipts, stamped service book, owners manual spare key etc, bike is also datataged.

£10995

Photos taken this afternoon.

Regards
    Greg

#1 gregsf848, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. Cheap bike! Can’t see it hanging around long

3. Its a bloody steal mate, I've found its replacement, so she needs to go.....BUT i won't let her go any cheaper thats for sure!.

4. Now sold admin please close thread.

Many thanks
    Greg

Ps i'm obviously now non-ducatisti...soon to be an apriliaisti
    am i still welcome on here?.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Of course you are as I'm sure @El Toro will agree. Well done Greg, he stumped up in full then ??:D

6. @gregsf848 of course you're still welcome on here!

Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information