1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Dvt Top Box And Plate/bracket Wanted.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Yoozy, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Anyone selling a plate and a top box to nail on the dvt Mutley, or can point me in the right direction for some decent tackle?
    Panniers also considered.

:upyeah:

2. If it’ll go on the Dvt I’ll take that.

3. Anyone got anything, even Ventura stuff?

4. Hi Yoozy,
    I have an OEM Top Box but no mount, due to it being on my bike when it was nicked.
    Originally on my 2016 DVT.
    If you are still after a box, take a look.

Ron

IMG_20190217_123713918.jpg

IMG_20190217_123810160.jpg

5. I like your box,,,,,,,,
    But the whole shebang would be better.

:)

6. Sorry, that's all I've got....

7. Hi Ron.

I am buying a 1260S DVT in a few days and apparently the top box is out of stock for a little while, no major biggy to be honest but interested to know what you want for your box. I am sure I can buy the fixing plate kit separately

Cheers, Colin....

8. Hi Colin,
    Looking for £200.
    If you are interested PM me.

Ron

9. Hi Ron.

Where about are you located? Also does this have a specific key, (how many keys) and matching barrier lock I presume mate?

10. Oldbury in West Midlands. Whereabouts are you?
    I just have the one key, it was cut from a plain blank and is not associated with any bike.
    My bike was stolen whilst luggage was languishing in the garage at home.

Ron

11. Hi Ron, I am down on the Dorset south coast! As it happens, my supplying dealer has confirmed today that the Top Box will now be in stock tomorrow when only last Friday he said it was likely to not be here for a month or so. If this is the case I'll not pursue further with you but good to know you have one should I end up needing one. Thanks, Colin...

12. Okay mate, enjoy your Multi. I loved mine for the time I had it.
    All the best,
    Ron

13. Thanks Ron, fingers crossed I'll love it like I do my Monster. I'll let you know about the Top Box should the dealer be wrong about product availability?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information