1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Enduro 1200 Tyres

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Muffy, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Just wondered if anyone who has an Enduro 1200 had played with tyre choices much . Mine still got the original Pirelli Scorpion Trail IIs on , about 5k now , still some tread but rear has flattened in the middle , seems to roll in ok , but then I'm no expert at spotting whether it's handling as it really should . Thinking of taking her on a few trails this summer , but only gravel fire road stuff , but I dont want to compromise the road riding quality by sticking on some knobbly half and half jobs , seeing that 95% of my riding will be on tarmac . The Scorpion Rallys on the Pro presumably do a better job off road , but anyone ridden both to compare how they are on the road ?

2. I use metzeler roadtec 01's. Never found the need to seek out other brands for my ducati. Had plenty of others on my beemer but I trust the german brand emphatically.

Others might last longer but when you are cruising at 120+ or higher. You want to know for sure that the rubber will do its job & wear off in a counter-steer manoeuvre.

3. from threads Ive seen , those Roadtec 01's seem perfect , just wondering about those occasional offroad jaunts ? thats why im thinking about something like Cont Trail Attack 3 or the like.

4. Just considering tyre options for my enduro 1260, do you still run the roadtecs?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information