1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Tank Panel Paint

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Gerr, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Hi all

Came off the multi on a roundabout a few weeks ago..last job to do is getting the right side tank panel graze repaired and re finished....(the one with Ducati logo on it)

Does anyone know of good paint place for small jobs such as this....Chippenham area....

New panel stupid money... New handguard.. Rear brake lever and passenger footpeg were cheap...... Brand new parts from dealer cheaper than used shite on ebay : unamused:

Cheers
    Ger

2. I would suggest you make contact with a guy I've used recently to attend to a couple of car bodywork/paintwork issues, who can come to your home and sort this type of thing for you.
    A genuine guy with all the right kit and skills, who won't rip you off either.
    Get in touch with him: Gary Lawton - Email: [email protected]
    Have a look at his feedback on Yell, to see what people who have used him say about his work. :upyeah::)

3. Hi Tony ...

OK... I am currently a bit biased re mobile guys....the weather not best for outdoor spraying at moment.... Seen two awful Jobs done on neighbours cars recently by mobile guys... thank you for the tip though..... Understand he's done some good work for you. ill see what else turns up.....I'm good removing panels and take them to spray shop....

Cheers Tony......

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Gerr,
    No problem whatsoever, as the saying goes, "you pay your money, you make your choice"!
    Over to you and I do understand, however, I would still suggest having a chat with Gary, as he certainly does seem to know what he's doing and I know if any problem occurs, he will deal with the fallout.......:grinning:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information