1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mv And Ducati

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Spareparts, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Wanted something a bit special to accompany the 1098R, but could deliver both the noise and performance and be more usable on the road. So landed on an MV Agusta Brutale Corsa - last of the radial valved 1078cc long stroke IL4s in a supernaked package, 1 of 250 worldwide. First time I saw her, I simply went - that's it! Here they are together...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 17
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. All the best people have one of each.

• Like Like x 1
  3. that looks a very short persons bike, is it? like squashed front to back and meant for no one above 5ft 8? Genuinely interested.

4. The blonde on the left and brunette on the right:yum

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. You wanna try a bevel... basically I think they plonked a gibbon on a frame and built around it. If you’ve a 20” inside leg and 4’ long arms then it’d be luxurious.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Very, very nice . Lusted after a corsa when I had my 920 brutale . Then got a 800 B3 . Both were great bikes .

7. No not really . I'm 5ft 6 and was right on tippy toes on mine(920) . It felt quite a bit bigger than my street triple I chopped in for it .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. E36ED227-9D2C-4E98-8B52-BAFCF2F7A206.jpeg Nothing like having an uglier friend

And it’s hiding the bin shot !

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. It’s about the same size as a V4Tuono. Seat height at 830mm vs 825mm for the Tuono. Wheelbase of the Brutale is 10mm shorter than the Tuono.

The Brutale has a 24L tank! Maybe it’s an optical illusion as it simply has more mass around the middle compared to the longer Duc?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Do all
    1098r’s have gold wheels?

11. Yep..

12. They look
    Cheap like the earrings on A
    Gypsy girl.
    Black would look nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I understand what you are saying but a bit of jewish gold bling can brighten up your day sometimes:sun:

14. I
    Just can’t like them. No wheels should be gold. Looks nasty.
    I can’t believe someone like Ducati would make a style
    Choice like that.
    Each to their own I suppose

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Or even nondenominational gold bling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. #Yes that's what makes us all different:upyeah:

17. Just hit neutral;)

18. To be fair the op bike is the wrong shade of gold on his wheels.
    And the right gold wheels look awesome on some Ducatis.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Dunno if it's the way the picture's come out or perhaps the OP has repainted them. But that shade of gold doesn't look right. Too bright. Ran carbon BST's for years but I've switched back to OE now. Looks great!

20. I had them repainted a few years back to a gold that actually matches the Ohlins. Prefer it to the faded version of the originals.

Black? Purposeful, and easy to hide dirt, but no thanks.

#20 Spareparts, Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information