1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale My 1098s With Numerous R Parts

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Andy Jenkinson, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only for sale due to new Ducati V4S order.

This 2007 1098S is a great bike. It came from the Sales Manager at Snell (Bryan) last July who had owned it and cherished virtually from new. It is currently fitted with full Xerox period livery and comes with a full set of OEM 1098S fairings/cowl and 1 piece Carbon undertray (very rare) It has carbon rear mudguard, front mudguard, exhaust covers, heal guards, clutch cover, dash set and so on.
    It also has the R hand made alloy tank (£2500) and the R Carbon Fibre mono seat. We have fitted the TOCE 4 piece rear slash cans which sound and look lovely, we have the OEM cans in their original box too! It has numerous other parts/spares. Now with 8300 miles on her and brand new gold centred Brembo front discs (£500 fitted) she is a really first class Ducati wanting for nothing.
    Price £10k
    Contact me for any other information.

Ducati1098R2.jpg

ducati1098R4.jpg

ducatimoneyshot4.jpg

ducatioriginal.jpg

ducaticlutch1.jpg

ducaticlutch1.jpg

#1 Andy Jenkinson, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  2. gorgeous

3. Thanks Chris, yes quite special for sure.

AJ

4. Lovely spec - might be better putting it back to standard and selling the bit separately? If you can be arsed :)

5. Ooh.I like that very much.Lovely bike.

6. have you room M? - I was thinking about it :);)

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Now the MH has gone Chris I have plenty of room.I do not need or have the use of another bike really.Must resist-the force is strong with this one.Think you are a bad influence Chris,you know my resolve is week.Ha Ha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I bought some of the standard bits for this bike off Andy in the summer. Lovely condition bike and lovely chap to deal with - recommended! Good luck with sale and look forward to seeing the V4S.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks Guys

Yes she is really lovely, I paid £12k and spent another £2k on her with fairings, new Brembos and integrated tail light which is a stunning LED unit.

10. That's beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks Irish, currently on ebay too

12. Ordered my new Ducati V4S today. Once here we will be stripping her down for our manufacturing arm to produce all panels and plastics in stunning Carbon Fire as we have on our Kawasaki H2.
    Sadly not here until April/May so n rush on the 1098S although I've had 2 bids so far and collected her today from Snell after a small service it and new gold chain fitted. The 65 mile ride back was great and not too cold!

13. If i was going to buy this id buy it off ebay for 7.5k #confused!!??!

Sorry sorry sorry sorry

#13 Mattslade, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2018
  14. Mattslade it is on ebay with a starting price of £7500, its not for sale at £7500 in fact I turned down 2 offers today for quite a bit more!

As stated above, after paying the full asking price for this beauty at £12k I have spent another £3k on her. (Exhaust, Brembos discs, integrated rear light, new seat (R spare comes with the bike), service and chain (472.92 today)
    The buy now price on ebay is £10,999 which the bike is worth all day, I have put it here on the Forum at £10k which in my opinion it is a great deal.

AJ

15. With less than 24hrs to go she has 3 bids, nearly 2k views and 70 watchers! She is going to go tomorrow!

16. Hurrah for you and your sale! :motorcycleduc::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. All going into the new V4S purchase >~:)

18. Lovely looking bike. Bryan at Snell will have looked after it immaculately as well so its going to be a good buy.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bryan cherished this until I bought it last July and have since added 1000 miles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information