1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 1993 750ss and '98 600ss

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Duke600, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Well, seeing as I am new on here I thought I'd best put a few pictures up of my two favourite bikes :)

First, my beautiful 750ss...

[​IMG]

My 600ss - aka 'Baby Duke' - sadly since this picture was taken the engine went bang, so I am waiting to get the time and money to put maybe a 900 lump in there :)

[​IMG]

And finally, the pair sunbathing....

[​IMG]

2. Lovely bikes in great condition,. I see you've fitted a single seat conversion to them and I was thinking of doing that on my 900SS. I wonder if 600s have a tendency to grenade? My mate had the rear cylinder destroy itself after a bit of over exuberance.

3. Howdo!!

Nice set a bikes! Good luck with the 900 engine upgrade, a simple plug n play (He says :))

Cheers Pablo

4. Well tidy! Best 750 I've seen... :)

5. Thanks all for your kind words :)
    As for the engine, I have no idea what went on it, I think it was big end bearings etc. the 900 engine idea should be easy, though I need to fit dual discs up front as well. Fingers crossed though, she should be on the road mid June(ish) :)

6. You shouldn't have let Marcoantonio have a go on it......it couldn't take the strain, now that he has put on so much weight lolling around in the armchair they call a saddle on the BMW.

AL.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well Guys, it has come to a time where I need money for other things, and I am very sad to say that I think the red 750 is going to have to go. If you are, or know of anyone interested, please PM me and I will forward you my details.

As a side note tp any mods who may see this. I will set up a proper advert in the classifieds later on today :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information