1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 My Baybeee Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by manicguitarist, Mar 7, 2020.

1. My V2 finally arrived yesterday.

Took her out for a 20mile blast yesterday. Happy daze!
    No riding today, the weather is sleeting - so instead I spent the day fitting stuff to her. Most of which will get me thrown out from the Ducatisti for sure. :D

Fitted
    *Heated Grips (nearly supergluing my face to the bike in the process :D)
    *Auto chain oiler
    *Optimate battery cable
    *Tank Grips
    Also adjusted the rear brake lever angle and also the clutch lever angle. The latter was more complex than I anticipated as the brembo clamp had a locating pin - but this was easily removed.

60520159395__8C3B3E4D-690D-41C8-9AA7-5CDE4A339E58.JPG

• Like Like x 28
  2. Wheels look nice mate

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bike looks great

4. i dont think many will find fault with that list of extras... hopefully no anodised tat is planned! lovely bike dude!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cool. And nice colours.

6. Do you remember at school when there were multiple girls who always went round in pairs, always a thin attractive one and then a short dumpy unattractive one.

The more I see the V2 and the v4, the more that comparisson pops into my head.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Looks lovely ! Health to enjoy.

Quick question on the heated grips, does the right hand OEM grip still fit over a plastic circular disc as a part of the throttle assembly ? (I tried to fit heated grips on my 899 but stopped because of this).

RBW.

8. What a looker :grinning: sweet ride... enjoy :upyeah:

9. I had to dremmel part of the throttle tube assembly to get the grips to fit.

10. Getting a clear clutch cover...does that count?

11. definately tart status

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. hmmm... we might have to start a poll on that..... i find em,"acceptable"!

13. Where did you get the wheels done and if you don’t mind how much?

14. Did you fit a scottoiler? If so where did you mount it and which vacuum tube did you tap in to?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. I did 90 miles on mine yesterday, I’ve fitted the throttle spacers and can’t believe how much of a difference they have made, they are incredible!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. No - I used a Tutoro - which is motion activated rather than vacuum. The last scottoiler I fitted was to my RVF - as that was my last bike with carbs.

Fitted it to the RHS of the bike - to the rear brake fluid reservoir. Just waiting the delivery of the heat resistant tape and I'm running the pipe to the LHS over the top of the engine.

17. Hi there,

love the colours on your V2, I’ve just ordered a new
    Bike can you let me know where to get the decals from?
    Many thanks
    Russ

Do Not Sell My Personal Information