1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 My Capit Tyre Warmer Doesn't Fit

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Android853sp, May 14, 2019.

1. I've been using the Smart by Crescent (Capit) tyre warmers for several years and have been pleased with them. Of course the V4 has a 60 profile tyre and the warmer is short by about 50mm. Small print states 200/55 is the largest the warmer will fit. What make of warmer are the V4 track dayers using ? Andy

2. I was using Capit for years but recently switched to Diamond. Nowt wrong with the Capit's just fancied trying something else. The Diamonds are absolutely fine btw. I'm running KR108's on the V4. No problem with fit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is that a 205/60 ? Had a chat with Craig and Ducati do have warmers for the V4, just a little bit more expensive :joy: than the Crescent Racing labelled base CapIT. Google has good things to say about Diamond as they do about Holroyd Race Tech. Dropped Holroyd an email so see what they say. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think the Diamond are a few quid cheaper too IIRC. I bought them on recommendation and so far so good. I like them, a good fit, plenty of uniform heat and an extended elasticated encompassing skirt to keep everything toastie :upyeah:

5. Capit make different sixes, IE Small/ medium. Large/ XL.

6. My Cap IT are branded Crescent Racing and supposedly XL. Had a response from Holroyd Race Tech and no, they don't have a tyre warmer to fit the 200/60 ×17" rear tyre on the V4. Andy

7. I also use Capit tyre warmers (bag says Medium to XL) and mine fitted on a 200/60/17. It was bought from ex Crescent stock about 3 years ago.

#7 samieb, May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Diamond for me. Very good quality.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information