1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dawn Dam Busters Mission, “squatndrop”

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Jan 3, 2019.

1. A6F4DF61-6827-4321-B11E-4D611B565946.jpeg
    Guy Gibson and his beloved black Labrador..

I Guy Gibson’d (dam Busters) a cat crap mission over the neighbours fence early doors this morning,

The Raid, over enemy territory,was code named operation “squatndrop”

It was a daring raid if I say so myself.. Dressed in only rather sporty lightweight flying gear, West Ham boxers and a Shaun the Sheep T shirt, I was up at dawn accompanied only by the heavy rumble of my engine, my tank tum was on empty and rumbling away, I was left thinking of a completed mission followed by a well earned breakfast..

Setting a course for the intended target the hanger doors ( patio doors) were rolled back, chocks away and I was soon over the decked patio, negotiating the strategically placed heavy flower pots as I went. closing in on the designated target my element of surprise was dashed somewhat as I had tripped the security light on my workshop so now I was spotlit and in full view of the enemy. Now the skies opened up with heavy ack ack, ( rain )
    I fought my controls with all I had and with a pop and a bang from a misfiring engine I finally had the target in my sights.. “ wait for it, wait for it” I said, “ Steady now, steady,” before “ bomb gone”
    The deadly payload is launched with deadly accuracy via the Noodle, “Pooper scooper” this, Barnes Wallace inspired invention produced accuracy of an all too deadly nature..

Bomb one, landed slap bang on the steps of the arch enemy’s bunker, bombs 2 and 3 also hit their marks too.
    Disguised by frosted glass earlier reconnaissance missions had discovered this so called bathroom zone was in fact actually a scientific area involving dirty bombs and other heavy water experiments.

9FF651F5-CFDB-4774-8812-7CEF9B8358FE.jpeg
    Guy Gibson and Barnes Wallace as portrayed in the Dam busters movie..

Mission accomplished I turn for home only to stumble as my bare foot hits another heavy flower pot meaning I was going to have to limp home and land with only partial undercarriage deployed.. Fuel reserves were by now really low, so once safely back at HQ it was off to the mess area for a hearty breakfast and of course, a mug of steaming hot Rosie..

What kind of a mission will an imaginative mind together with PTSD bring tonight I wonder...
    My God dammed foot hurts now mind, but, stiff upper lip and all that what-toe? (Most on the left foot tbh as your asking)

#1 Noods, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tally ho, old chap, what, what!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Loving the the noodle doodle mind :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Luving u2 DB.. x

5. “Stand easy Iaava old boy!”

6. Bloody good work sir!
    [​IMG]

7. So you shat 3 times on your neighbors patio :poop::poop::poop:

8. Haven’t we been here before?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I think noodles has written about it rather than do it

10. "Cabbage craps across the boundary!"

11. Ha no mate cat crap flipped at dawn, not me literally..

12. Yes we’ve been here befor mate it’s just the neighbour from hell is doing my ed in and although I know I shouldn’t eg 2 wrongs etc this prick deserves it.. I do a 12 hour night shift go to bed and he then turns his hi fi on for the whole day while he’s out at work. Hence I get sod all sleep before going back for 12 more hours.. I tried the Council etc with making notes and recordings etc but we’re getting nowhere...

I just thought I paint and draw from my vivid dreams so hell let’s go live em too..

13. Wait until he goes out for a walk then zap him with this baby:upyeah:
    images.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Why did you get nowhere? Councils are under a statutory duty to order an abatement notice and take follow up action if that is not complied with. Did you provide ordered evidence such as a "noise diary" over a few days detailing how long the music was on for etc.?
    https://www.gov.uk/guidance/noise-nuisances-how-councils-deal-with-complaints

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Chucking cat shit over the fence is only going to provoke the nutter, you need to go down the correct path and be very patient.
    ( I am repeating myself)

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. You often do, but wise words at last :bucktooth:

17. Who rattled your cage?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yes. But noods likes to keep reminding us all what a twat he is.

19. I was just showing I still loves ya :heart_eyes: even though your a grumpy :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Yep he had a letter from the Council a while back but tbh it has just made it worse..
    Police have been in touch with the Council and to be honest it’s now more about me rather than the perpetrator.. They are going down the road of being concerned as to what I might end up doing.. eg mental health..

#20 Noods, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information