1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Golf R Stolen In Kent

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, Oct 6, 2017.

1. My poor Mum has been ill and I leant her my golf as I’ve got the range now and my dad needed hers (his Porsche is in the dealer)

Early hours of this morning they’ve managed to gain access through the front door 02:00 onwards and stolen the keys and the car.

Reg is CK66DWU white golf R

89D33506-3E92-49D4-83D1-735F20533BB2.jpeg 0082DB60-8F5B-4E3F-B90F-D0382E75B026.jpeg

#1 Advikaz, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. What a nightmare, having locks changed for those cars is going to be a headache. We have to hope karma has some effect on these assholes.

3. Horrible hope your mums ok.

4. Thats shitty news. Best wishes for your mam and I hope things turn out for the best.

5. Poo :( hope the thieves die soon :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I hate these scum. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sorry to hear that...

In the old days the scum would just break into the car and steal it now they have to break into your house to get the keys....

8. b@stards! I always figured if they can travel fast enough to keep up then they are welcome to mine, however, with the growing trend in using battery powered trackers that get stuck to the car or bike so they can find it later, I make sure i give mine the once over before returning home, even if i've left it parked in public for just a short time.

On the positive side at least no one was hurt and they just took a car and some keys - frustrating, annoying and potentially costly absolutely, but not a life changer for anyone.

Given their successful fishing trip, I'd be worried that they might come back - i'd be fitting some very visible security measures: Camera, Foldable bollard in the drive etc so that an attempt looks like a headache and they try elsewhere.

9. Ugh. Miserable scum sucking fckwits. Glad your parents didn't have to encounter the bastards. Tell your Mom everyone here sends a big hug!

10. Sorry to hear that
    Golf r being targeted unfortunately

11. You forgot the "painfully and slowly bit".

12. *** update ***

Car has been picked up by anpr cameras at 02:30 this morning going through west kingsdown in convoy with another stolen vehicle (Mercedes).

As you guys may remember the car is a lease car, it was actually due to go back next week ffs!

13. Plenty of Pikies is WK. Or try local Dartford lock-ups.
    http://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/travellers-move-into-town-centre-133145/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Or a dog. Big, ugly and vicious bastard when it spots an intruder.

• Like Like x 1
  15. FFS!!!
    What is this world coming too

Glad that mum and dad are safe
    Get well soon to ya momma

16. I work in the trade Golf R’s are massively being targeted at the moment , we have stopped putting them on as company cars, I put in another thread one of our guys was followed home and keys taken at gun point.

We have even had memos to ensure keys are left down stairs when you get home due to number of house break ins just to steal keys

Company car used to be a perc now they threatening to kill you for it

Need to start shooting the bastards

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. shit news... Like every one else I'm glad your folks are physically unharmed.
    I'd imagine though, they are probably not without fear because of what happened. As mentioned, visibly up security, to deter a repeat and make ya mam feel a lil safer... Hope karma exists and theses cunts get what they deserve...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  18. Thanks everyone.

The merc that was stolen moments before mine has been found in Crayford. Anyone in that area please keep your eyes peeled for my golf x

Do Not Sell My Personal Information