1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My other Italian mistress

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Proddieracer, Jun 8, 2012.

1. 2010 MV Agusta F4. 312RR Monoposto. With a few subtle changes to it's appearance along with some mods you cannot see.

MV in all it's glory..jpg

• Like Like x 10
  2. Very nice, have looked at MV's a number of times, but have always ended up sticking with Ducati. Love the underseat pipes, and the red/silver combo is def he way to go.

3. Beautiful. :upyeah:

I just wish they had big-twin engines :cool:

4. Ooh pretty, loving the polish wheel rims :upyeah:

5. Al, She looks stunning in that photo! If Ducatis are the Ferraris of bikes, them MVs are surely the Lamborghinis.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good analogy.

7. I've been seeing to her little sister

IMG-20110509-00070.jpg

IMG-20110509-00070.jpg

8. That's great.
    How many Italian mistresses have you got? :)

9. Only 2. The other is an old 99 750SS i.e.

10. Hey All, is that you bud??? Looking good as always....... :upyeah:

11. Gorgeous looking bike but the one thing that spoils it for me is the polished rims, I thought that phase had thankfully been left behind in the 90's......clearly not.

Still its not my bike and you seem happy with it :upyeah:

12. Aye tis me. Rosemary invited me over here.

13. It was done as a sort of nod to the Senna with the red centres. Standard the 312RR looks dowdy and heavy with the black Marchesin Forged wheels, black fork legs, black frame, black swing arm and black engine plates. So I changed all of that except the frame. The objective was to make it easier on the eye

14. Fair play, I like the thought that's gone into it. Did you consider powdercoating the wheel Marchesini gold?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information