1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Wife, Fitness Etc

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Chaps,

May be of interest to some of you or your partners. My wife and her friend have made their own exercise guide/plan for both male and female although heavily aimed towards females as you’ll see in design.

Whether you just fancy a perv or know anyone that may be interested I thought I’d do the husbandly thing and put it out there. This is a massive thing for her and a hobby, she’s put a lot of work in to it :)

Her Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jenn.ac.93/

Website -
    https://www.sweatwithjenn.com/

Thanks, Adam

• Like Like x 5
  2. thks adam for that,,very nice cakes!

3. Most clicked post ever!
    Well done you, you've got yourself a Ducati or two and a hot girl with her own income stream. Welcome to a very exclusive club and if you're anything like me, you'll be waking up every morning wondering if today's the day it's all going to unravel!

#3 JoeC, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ha! Thanks bud

5. Just edited!

6. I uploaded pics of mine (totally innocently) a while back and got grief from some on here for showing off!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Really?

I’m just proud of her making something of her hobby

8. Same, mine runs an art school/creative space which she set up only last year and it's really starting to fly!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like to see people doing things that they are passionate about. I also like to see people’s hard work pay off.

This isn’t her job, she’s a financial advisor by day but spends her spare time doing this. She honestly loves it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dam, I was hoping for some financial advice :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. We only need one piece of advice: Never invest in any of the three 'F's!

12. Fish Fingers, Finm & Fog?

13. That's 4 f's

14. Mmmmmm.good letching!

15. Exi, have you tried to sell her some of your "exercise belts" yet?

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Shouldn't she be at school :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. But 3 things :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. By Goat.... keep that away from @Exige .....
    A lovely lady, but she clearly doesn't need to work out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. She looks younger than most of the Grand daughters our forum membership has!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  20. I met my wife in the gym, she did my induction and was my own "personal trainer" ;)

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information