1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N211 Ghg

Discussion in 'Monster' started by bobhenry999, Mar 8, 2018.

1. All,
    Once again I am asking if any of you know of the whereabouts or ownership of my old M900 Monster N211 GHG, as I would really like to get in contact with it`s owner in order to buy it back.
    It has a really distinctive red and white paint job with old Ducati decals.

Any help would be appreciated, and in the meantime I will have to continue pampering my 748 !

Regards,

Bob

2. A picture might help :thinkingface:

3. Unfortunately I don`t have any pictures of it anymore.

4. You didn't like it that much then :eek:
    Crayon one for us? :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. 021.JPG 021.JPG 011.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is that it? :)

I just found you this to crayon...
    ducati-monster-400-590x439.gif

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Found a couple of more poor photos.
    004.JPG

016.JPG

8. WTF would you want to buy that back? Except for maybe to crush it!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  9. He loves it, that's why :heart_eyes:

10. JoeC,

That`s a bit harsh don`t you think. It`s a bike that I loved and enjoyed and had to regrettably sell due to personal circumstances.
    So is it so bad to want to buy it back ? And why would anyone on this Forum advocate crushing any Ducati ?

And thank you Exige for your comment.

Bob

• Like Like x 1
  11. I guess you've already done the DVLA check on it?

Shows it's still on the road and being used which is good news!

Towards the end of last year I tracked previous MOTs on my bike to the actual garage, but I can't find how to do that now. Maybe if you get in contact with the MOT garage they might be able to put you in touch with the owner?

12. Yes, i did do the DVLA check and saw that it was still on the road, which is good news, but that is as far as I have got.

Bob

13. Why would you say that, if the guy likes the bike and wants it back what's wrong with that, I also know this chap and he is ex SAS and I wouldn't mess with him, so if I were you post something worth reading or don't bother

14. I got back to the same dvla page but all locations now say
    "unavailable until further notice"

Might be worthwhile contacting DVLA see if they can give you the MOT test location as it used to be available?

15. Calm down dear, it's just an opinion. And ex. SAS? Have I now blown any chance of an upgrade when flying to Copenhagen?

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Okay, I will try that.

Bob

17. Joe C,
    It`s not that SAS !!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Meh! I just don't like the look of it that's all. Times (and styling) have moved on. It was clearly not intended to suggest that it actually be crushed, and if you liked it, have fond memories of it and are keen to find it again, good luck to you!

19. Ha ha ha, I knew that. I'm not checking under the bed every night though, regardless!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information