1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

National UK Demo Day on 12th April

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by Rob, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Fancy testing the new 899? or Monster 1200? Get down to your local Ducati dealer on 12th April to check out the 2014 model range. Dealers across the UK and Ireland will have all the latest models available, including the brand new Diavel.
    It’s advised to book your test rides in advance. Check out www.ducatiuk.com/find_dealers/index.do to find your nearest dealer.

Read the whole post here.

2. Choked. I saw the headline and thought we were all marching on Parliament. :upyeah:

3. I'll put my placards and short scaffolding poles away then.

4. So who's attending one and are you booking a test ride? If so, what are you testing and why? :)

5. Might go to one at Ducati Manchester, but there's nothing that is really inspiring me, I'm very happy with my 1199. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a pompous arsehole. However I might ring up and ask to take that Desmo out for blast!!:D

6. Might drag my arse to DMC or Ducati Manchester and see what all this 899 fuss is about

7. Well I'm sorted for the day.

I take the monster 1200 from 9 am to 11 am , then the 899 from 11 to 1 pm followed by the Diavel from 1 pm to 3 pm :upyeah:

They must think I'm gonna buy something :p

8. A pair of leather chaps to go with the Diavel you buy

9. Better the Diavel you know ;)

10. Hi all,

For your info, this Saturday (April 12th) is Ducati UK's National Dealer Open day for 2014.

All our Ducati demonstrators are available (you can phone 01745 822922 to make sure of a slot in advance), could be a good opportunity to try a model you've never been on before!

There's free tea and coffee, a proper off-road car park and 10% off Ducati clothing all weekend as well. Look forward to seeing you if you can make it.

If you want to just take a chance and turn up on the day for a ride that's OK too, but please note you must produce both bits of your license (card and paper counterpart) on the day.

Woods Motorcycles

#11 woodsabergele, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Looking forward to tomorrow :upyeah:

9am - New Monster 1200
    11am - 899
    1pm - New Diavel

Should be a fun day. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. How did it go El T ? What did you think of the 899?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information