1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Near New Sidi Vortice Mk2 Race Boots Sold

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by vectorzero, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These have seen almost no use, as I only managed to do 2 UK track days in 2018 and none this year.

I just bought a new Dainese suit, and the leg design has changed meaning I can't fit these under the leathers. So I've had to buy the Dainese boots as well. The Sidi's are therefore redundant.

I find the Sidis' very comfortable and the revised armour locking system is much easier to get on with than the original version. Once you put these on, your feet and ankles are extremely well protected.

I can supply lots of photos of both boots from all angles. They look like new. A few marks from heel guards which is to be expected.

European size 43, which is UK 9, but I think they come up a bit smaller than that. My feet are 7 - 8 depending on what I try on, and these are a perfect fit.

These are still retailing at over £200, but looking for £130 and I will post. They will come with the original manual and tags. Likely in the original box, if my journey into the loft is fruitful.

IMG_1669.jpg

2. they ought to go quickly :upyeah: glwts

3. These are now sold

4. thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information