1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need new music

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by thespionkop, Mar 29, 2012.

1. for thrashing myself in the gym

any good suggestions

2. For running:
    Pendulum, Daft Punk, The Crystal Method, Prodigy, Deadmau5 and Justice.

The live albums work better than me for a buzz.

Daft Punk live is awesome.

3. You sir have good taste

The Alive album is fantastic.

4. Anything from Joe Bonamassa!

5. Kaiser Chiefs, especially I predict a riot

6. I ran to the muse albums 

7. Muse is good music but the cadence to BPM for running don't work. There are specific podcasts where you can match your running cadence to music at set BPM. Works really well and free music. I also use the Nike+ mixes and these work well.

8. Ah ok
    I have Nike on my iPhone havnt used it as yet.

9. I always use Nike+. It works well on the iPhone and the smaller iPods as well, you can use the GPS version on the iPhone.

I don't use Nike running shoes that much, usually Asics but the transmitter works fine attached to the laces via the little holders you can get.

10. I could do with some new tunes for when I'm giving 'er indoors a good thrashing in the bedroom.....................

Well a one line catchy chorus.....

11. Belinda Carlisle " Leave the light on".

12. Supposed to go to the gym tonight, we went to the local pub instead, under new ownership (very brave given the current climate me thinks) had fantastic meal, lovely walk there before rain and home after rain. I know I should have been in the gym, but lovely to have an unexpected meal just hubby and I, no kids, great evening, gym tomorrow I suppose.

13. Skrillex! Really gives you something to listen to! Possibly an acquired taste, but it grows on you after a few goes...

• Like Like x 1
  14. I found it rather difficult doing squats and bench presses to Voodoo Chile and Communication Breakdown.

For those those that don't know, that's Hendrix and Led Zep.

AL

15. Yes, but what are squats and bench presses...?

16. Doncha know, Fatty? :wink:

AL.

17. "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables" by the Dead Kennedys?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information