1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nepal & Tibet: 25 Apr - 10 May

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Dave, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I’m hoping to do this with Bike Tours UK - a semi-professional side-line run by a Nottingham-based bike instructor called Bill who does fantastic value trips. I’ve been to the TT with him, the Dales, Peaks and Lakes and Nepal. His trips are brilliant.

I thought I’d post it here just in case anyone fancies it or can help spread the word, because we need a couple more riders to make it properly viable.

It's a big, exciting trip starting from Kathmandu in Nepal and riding Royal Enfield Himalayans up into Tibet and to Lhasa, then returning via Everest Base Camp. Due to decent accommodation and more-than-adequate, compulsory support teams (it's China, after all) it can't exactly be called cheap but at £3450 GBP it’s a lot less than you’d pay anywhere else. Half price for pillions or jeep passengers. Flights from London are about £500.

We really need TEN riders to make this viable and currently have 5 riders, soon hope to be 7, plus 2 pillion (poss 3) passengers.

Any takers? The application process for vehicle permits & support crews must begin now so time is short.

Contact [email protected]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Top bloke, I went to the TT in 2017 with Bill, great time had by all. This trip looks awesome

• Like Like x 1
  3. Umm... ive been out done

4. Let me check dates with the Mrs. Something I have wanted to do for a long time. Besides it might help if you had someone who spoke the dialect with you. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Unfortunately I'll be in Wales with a load of Pina Colada drinking reprobates :). However, I look forward very much to following the thread Dave and would love to do this some time in the future:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information