1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 1098sfs

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Freshfunkmeister, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Hi folks! Just picked up 1098 SFS having looked for about 6 months for one under about 150 Miles away ! Finally found one about 10 miles away in my closest Ducati dealer as it happens. It looks great and practically everything on it that can be carbon fibre is carbon fibre ! So far I’ve removed pillion pegs, and added frame plugs. Next job is to get a custom ECU map even though it has termi’s and the race ECU fitted, it feels quite flat around that 5500 rpm region. Steve Jordan bikes in Bookham is my closest place to get this done ( I live in Epsom ) so just wondering if anyone has any experience of taking their bike to them for an ECU remap ? Cheers

41FBF2E8-5D68-43A2-97D7-5C463C2C5900.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Purdy! I like the seat...fancy selling it?!

3. Nice score. Looks like a keeper, enjoy!

4. Nice. I had one a few years back. Naughty bike!

5. Congrats on the new bike, looks great!

If you're comfortable connecting to the ECU you could try a different map yourself before taking it someone.

Otherwise if you want a custom tune on the Dyno then that's definitely the best option.

6. A Streetfighter 1098 is the only bike id let my RSV4 go for....very tidy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I always take my bikes to CJS Racing near Bristol ( i live in bristol so its an obvious choice for me ) but he is highly recommended by others on here also.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. The other benefit of using CJS is you get to meet Rich at Louigi, who to me is the fred dibnah of ducati. There a great pub hotel nearby, the hunters rest i think its called. Nice rooms and b&b, great staff and nice sausages.

9. Thanks for the help folks ! Bristol is a bit of a trek for me and Steve Jordan doesn’t go The SF so I’ve opted for Moro Rapido in Winchester next Monday

10. So Moto Rapido found the problem in 20 minutes. The exhaust servo motor had been botched and the valve was shut, hence feeling flat. Motor and cable now removed and suddenly, the motor unsurprisingly revs. Seems like I have gained about 60 BHP too ! Whoop !!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information