1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 2015 Monster

Discussion in 'Monster' started by l.genrey, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Hi All

Just put a deposit down on a 2015 m1200. My first every naked bike and I must say I'm a little excited.
    Is there anything I need to know about these? Week points, good points and subtle mods.
    Thanks all Luke

2. Hi Luke, I'm on a 2016 Monster 821 Stripe which apart from the engine size and swing arm, is basically the same and with the exception of the occasional false neutral, I can't fault it otherwise. It's great fun to ride full of torque and handles brilliantly in the twisties, so I hope you enjoy it over lot's of trouble free miles. :):upyeah:

3. [​IMG]

May I recommend a shopping basket for the front as not only is it undeniably stylish but you can put heavy things in it to help keep the front wheel on the road.

basket.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nice mate , enjoy ! :cool:

5. Well the train is booked and the weather is looking good and a 90 mile return trip awaits.
    Just got to hope my daughter doesn't go into melt down over her GCSE results in the morning befor I go

6. Long as it's red you should be fine :)

7. Collected her today and had a great 90 mile return journey. Huge thanks to Paul of Riders Ducati Cardiff, really looked after me including picking me up from the train station

IMG_2155.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  8. Looking good -

and Riders in Cardiff seem a very good crew

Enjoy

9. Well done for making a great choice ! Are you near Bristol?
    I am still chuffed with my M1200 s Stripe after 2 years.

10. Well I am in Bristoll :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information