1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 749 Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Guzz, Jan 22, 2018.

1. I've just wrangled myself a bargain on a 749. From Plymouth, I will eventually get a hold of some red fairings!

Screenshot_20180114-173853.png

Screenshot_20180114-173848.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome. Nice bike :) Enjoy. yes needs to be RED and get some bins while you are at it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks good as is. Paul Smartish.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Look nice as it is mate, Welcome

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Welcome Dave

6. Welcome.
    Looks good as is.
    Where’s the rear light?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I'm really coming around to the colour. It's one of the integrated ones just above the exhaust. Looks brilliant!

I'll take some photos of my own when I get home

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I really like that, it sort of modernizes the bike, subtly altering the perception of the shape, it's cool.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sorry, what are bins?

10. Spectacles, its cockney rhyming slang :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wheelie bins. You need pictures of your wheelie bins and your bike together.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Yeah,kinda the law around here,pics of bikes with wheelie bins in a provocative pose in the background.Youll get used to the natives.Or you wont,I never did.Hiya,by the way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Don't go red with a green frame, you know the old saying: red & green look shit and if you do it your a tit (or something like that)
    Welcome Dude :cool::upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Welcome, awesome bike and probably the smallest license plate I've ever seen.
    Don't fit Yellow panels!

• Like Like x 1
  15. The green frame could take some getting used to...
    Is it really that dark in Janner Land?

16. Very nice! really like the colour :upyeah: maybe not the frame, but that could just be the light in these pics.

Is it a 2nd gen 'S' with first gen fairings?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Cheers gents!
    If the fairings change colour so would the frame. But that would be a long way off if I bother at all.

Yeah it does look better in the light of day. It's actually an 04 Dark. It's missing a couple of things, but you've got to have something to waste your money on!

18. Lol, true, not a waste though if you're spending it on a Ducati :cool:

I only asked because, well I'm nosy :))) and it's got the black swing arm and Ti-Ni stanchions, couldn't see if it has the adjustable rake or rear set mounts.

I do like that colour, think my track bike might be getting a spray job soon :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information