1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 New 899

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Bondy7070, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Alright troops Just got this bad boy delivered. It's literally like sitting on Kiera Knightly I am fully In love .Sorry for the light. Delivered at night time

IMG_20190119_175754.jpg

IMG_20190119_182238.jpg

IMG_20190119_175527.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  2. Nice brace of beauties there

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. No!.......Nice trio of beauties there....

I’m loving the Black Lab :D:upyeah:

Another happy 899 owner here, over 20,000 miles and still loving it :heart_eyes:

Enjoy it mate ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice! thats what a garage should look like :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stuff the bike, where's the proper pictures of the car?!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. My old car in background. Nice. Had a Gambella gtr 911 a few years back. Would love the bike too but too old now to bend that far, ouch.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Personally Id rather have Keira Knightley sat on me but whatever floats your boat dude ;).... Enjoy the Pani, great bike... Very jealous of your motor :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Nice Beatle :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice mte... Pic 3 though it looks like you’ve crapped yourself already and you ain’t even ridden it yet... x

FAD273EC-72FE-481E-8A65-B681A5707D5A.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Cheers mate, he's some boy. 20k christ fair plays I must have picked correctly then

11. I'm sorry guys but the cars my dad's, I'm still chaving it up in a C63 that I've had for the past 3 and half years. Guy delivered it and only place with light was the garage. But yeah it is nice,. He mainly just tracks it and quite rightly too, I don't think I could use it as a daily,

12. It was leaf but I'm pretty sure something did come out yesterday when I gave it my first bit of welly on a dry straight. First thing I thought was Christ how do the 1199/1299 and above guys even ride em!?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dad's, I call it that all the time and I can never get a bite He just rolls eyes at me

• Like Like x 1
  14. Old man's. I just asked him what a Gambella GTR was and he said fair plays bloody nice. Had a Google myself, some machine that.

15. Still jealous of your Chavvy car too ..:p

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks mate, I enjoy it thoroughly

17. Nice bike fella.... enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bike looks really good. I'm still window shopping. I saw that model come up for sale. Good price.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cheers mate. Aye £8999 for a 14 plate with 3k miles and they threw in a near 200 mile delivery as well. Mark on the front right fairing they didn't mention but apart from that I was chuffed with the price and what I got

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information