1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Accessory For Akrapovic Full System Twin Underseater

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Ravenscry, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Hello gent's/Ladies it's been a while since my last post. But I thought I would let those with the full system or those contemplating it take a look at what I've installed.

re the exhaust, I know some don't like the look which is fair enough, I however love it ! aesthetically and more importantly for what you gain in every department that an aftermarket exhaust brings. But I have always had one gripe... and that was the void that was created by removing the stocker and what can be best described as seeing the intestines of the pipe work. But now my long wait is over, courtesy of Full Six Carbon............. "The Belly Pan"

side bins.JPG

Ducbird, that pic is for you, Hope it gets your seal of approval.

I know it looks odd being back on White, and this shot and the angle it's been taken at makes it look deeper into the bike than it actually is. I obv have the option to wrap it in the Satin White to match the bike. But also it has me thinking... add more Carbon panels, maybe the front mud guard and the seat cowl and under seat panels, food for thought.

left side.JPG

right on.JPG

Anyways, hope you find it useful regardless if you like or dislike.

#1 Ravenscry, Aug 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. I like it! I think it completes the look!

...and the carbon bug has begun...! R.I.P to your wallet! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Also the Fullsix stuff is good carbon! Does the belly pan have a matt/satin finish?

4. Yep, Satin finish, goes slightly better with Satin White I think.

I have to say this is my 1st off piste carbon purchase away from the Ducati Performance line, and I have to say that I'm extremely impressed with the quality, it slotted together easier than I thought. I just need to get a few bolts to fully secure it (Which I'm surprised they didn't supply) but it's still rideable without them for now. Also no instructions but all you need to do is take the kickstand side fairing off and it's a cinch.

5. The only real hangup is the tank as there is no option I can see apart from wrapping it... then you might as well just wrap the bike and that in my humble opinion can look a bit false and nasty.... also cheating

6. Yea I agree the satin carbon definitely compliments the satin bodywork. And I know what you mean about the quality parts, my 1098R has complete Fullsix carbon fairings and it fits really well.
    I think Fullsix expect you to reuse your current bolts, but I guess there's no standard undergrad on the supersport?
    I got some replacement bolts from pro-bolt if you need a recommendation, or just standard duc bolts.

Regarding the tank, send them an email and see if they'll develop a carbon tank for you! They have one for the panigale.
    If they use your tank as a mould hopefully you'll get one free!!

7. If that's not an option...How about hydrographics? Hydro dipping?

Agreed it's not the real thing...but you've got no other option at the mo!

8. Looks great but definately paint it white...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Or spend the money on fuel and tyres?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information