1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Additions To The Ducatisti!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sambighair, Mar 20, 2017.

1. 20170319_092353.jpg
    Red is the only colour! Lol their mum just rolled her eyes and said ' more bloody bikes'

• Like Like x 17
  2. Awwwww sooooooo cute :hearteyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. They have more hair than me. :(

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Next you will saying your tshirt shrunk in the wash :Smuggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cute. Must take after their mum ;)

6. Thats for sure.....they never shut up either!

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. You've even arranged them as V twins. :)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Twins , ive got some of them as well. Flipping hard work !!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lucky geezer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I know mate....they are hard work but so rewarding!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sod the 'hard work' idea, I can feel your delight and joy - that's it, that's what it is.
    Of course, mum will find feeding more tiring, being up like that for each in turn, I'd imagine. Be especially good to her, on that account - get up and bring her tea, maybe, at two in the morning regularly for a while, maybe with toast and something delightful, milk and honey, lemon and thyme and honey, light a candle too, to bring extra cheer and show your appreciation. Play the mandolin or flute....Pick 'em up all the time and play with them, so they don't feed non-stop.... just some ideas for yer..

I don't have twins. I have two children, two years apart. I don't see why twins should be harder than one, really.... but then I wouldn't really know: I know two pet mice aren't harder than one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1

12. I like you some nice and welcome ideas
    :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Luckily niether of us have to get up in the night anymore ,the little blighters are sleeping through already...bloody brilliant! They are both on formula so mum gets a decent break as i can feed them. I cant comment on how 2 differ from 1 at a time as these are my first kids ( and last!), oh tis true , i am over the moon!

14. Bloody ell.... a candle and some herbs and @Ducbird is weak at the knees! ;):tearsofjoy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I would have been 18 years ago with my first born

Actually give me a candle and I'm happy ;)

16. Easily pleased....my kinda woman hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  17. And you do what with this candle?

18. its not got 'throbbing member' status (I see you have), just to throw light on your question!

19. Light it :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information