1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Evo Before And After

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Daveboy 749s, Dec 7, 2018.

1. #1 Daveboy 749s, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Carbon hugger/ carbon heel guard/ R&G Tail Tidy
    lots more too come.

#2 Daveboy 749s, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  3. thread moved

4. Very nice. Gives me Evo jealousy.

5. HI . Some bike you have.
    My 848 EVO is pure stock.
    Where did you get tail lights.
    They look mint.
    Cheers.

6. Go onto TST utube and you will see the lights and they will show how too fit them.

7. Nice machine - but disc lock and guard dog whilst bike is in lounge. Got some relatives you don’t trust visiting you over Xmas....? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ALL locks on when out bike's in conservatory.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 20181226_082557.jpg New upgrade over xmas

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks mint!

11. Very nice, always liked the 848 evo:upyeah:

12. Looks amazing

13. Love the rear lights... More pics of those...

14. Security you have on it is good.:upyeah:
    Bike looks lovely is it coming out in spring?

15. Thankyou it will be out next year when weather is better just pulled the bike apart done my upgrade's and big clean so far so good.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nice bike, maybe worth considering changing the clutch slave cylinder at some point for something like an Oberon. It looks like at somepoint the standard one failed and contributed towards the paint coming of the engine case. Also it reduces lever effort required which is always a welcome upgrade!

I love the slash cut Termi's, they are the best looking by far and weigh nothing! I had mine off the other week and couldn't believe how light they are.

17. i was thinking the same at sometime i will change the clutch slave cylinder just doing upgrade's Then i will change the slave wonder why the paint was off thanks Phill.

18. Reflashed ECU by Chris S/S fairing bolts so much better, all new brake's front and rear. Carbon Dash, new Battery. And lots lots more upgrade's.

20181005_074336.jpg

original_file_lock.jpg

#20 Daveboy 749s, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
Do Not Sell My Personal Information