1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bike Day.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by testingtesting, Dec 22, 2020.

• Like Like x 33
  1. State of that beamer! Good work

nice bike

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Nice. Bit jealous TBH.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ANPR pfft!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. it looks better 'dirty', just more stealth.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wondered when you were going to show it to us. Fantastic bike to ride, sure you're going enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I never used like these until i saw one in the flesh outside P&H back in 2014.:upyeah:.Enjoy

7. I used to think they were hideous

Now I really like them. Way ahead of their time I reckon

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Agreed and bad press did not help matters,the price back in 2014 around £7K ish.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, its got a lovely invoice with it..... New carbon dymags/new full system/full suspension refresh/full service/new clutch/new Chain and sprockets/new brake and clutch M/C!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ok ok. Stop rubbing it in! I missed the carbon wheels on first glance, even more green now. I was close to one a month or two back but could not quite get the seller to where I wanted him to be at. The search continues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

11. That’s pretty awesome

12. Sounds even better than it first looked! :grinning:.
    Glad to see it all came together for you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nicely nice

14. how much are you looking to spend? As with a lot of ducati, there's some amazingly speculative prices around, however a lot of sensible ones. Which one did you look at? A wanted advert works wonders as lots come out of the woodwork.

There wheels are the right side of subtle

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. I will pm you.

16. Nice bike. Congratulations!

17. Nice! Welcome to the baby R club!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information