1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bike: Gsxr1000r (the Gixxer Thread)

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, Jun 7, 2020.

1. It’s not in my nature to do that (other than to rental cars) haha

my panigale’s were shinier when I sold them than they were the day I picked them up new.

2. not everyone is the same though so I do see your point !

3. Let me know when you trading it in mate :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah - on the flipside my rsv4 always feels "looser" after a good blast out for an afternoon - usually feel it the most after coming back from the TT (3 hours down the motorway)

5. My eyes were a bit blurry, with that pannier on the side, I thought you'd finally bought a gs :D

Cracking deal that for most will see just the mahooosive end can replaced.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Yoshi's and GSXr's go together...its...the way...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Makes a change from red I suppose!
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mine came with a Yoshi fitted as part of the deal.

• Like Like x 1

9. That exhaust is like a small moon orbiting the back wheel

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. :joy:

My 1299 felt a lot better after bouncing it off the limiter in 6th in Germany :joy:

motor felt like it spun up a lot quicker and smoother

11. Thats so much bike for the money. Assuming you have it for 2 years that would be £3,860... it costs more for a full akrapovic system for the V4!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. That's extremely cheap, so much so I am considering it myself, the suzuki website PCP deal for the R model is £187 a month for 49 Months with £500 deposit. Where did you get the £140 a month deal?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I looked at the models they are doing those pcp deals on, then I forgot they no longer make the gixa 750 :(

14. Always had a soft spot for gixers and yoshi's had four in total, too old and decrepit now, but I can still imagine lolz

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice one mate. Where did you get it from?

16. Speak to Brad at Powerslide Motorcycles mate and tell him Adam Treacher sent you

• Like Like x 1
  17. Big Brad at Powerslide mate

• Like Like x 1
  18. The new 1000cc bike is not much bigger than the old 750.

19. Bloody hell! That does kind of make it live for me a bit

a whole bike for the price of an exhaust ha

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Why?! It’s no different to buying any bike, for cash, thrashing it then selling it on. No moral compass needed :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information