1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bike, New Member From Newbury

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Brasletti, Apr 6, 2019.

1. What a great site, it has prompted me to make my first ever forum post and to go out and buy another Ducati. I have just picked up an ST4s in need of a new home and a bit of TLC. It is currently in 100 pieces in the shed receiving love and lashings of lube in the right places.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome Dave

3. Good on ya!
    Welcome to the forum. :)

4. Welcome, I’m from Newbury also. Well Hungerford but I work in Newbury so you might see my 848 pottering around from time to time

5. Welcome dude

6. Feel the love & humour from the members:heart: welcome aboard:upyeah:
    P.s pictures of the hundred pieces and then the one piece completed jigsaw:eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. hello and welcome dude...
    get some pics up!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome @Brasletti as stated above by other get some pics up. We like pics of things covered in lube:p, we like pics of bikes as well.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Welcome chap

10. Welcome sir. Get it in the build area.

11. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum

12. Welcome along

13. Welcome and have fun! :blush::upyeah:

14. Welcome. There's been a few on here done ground up rebuilds with pictures along the way. Look forward to seeing them.

15. Welcome from a prospector .
    Thats a nearly noob.
    Puddy :)

16. which website?

..welcome brasletti'

17. Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't think it is quite worthy of the build section.... yet, I only did 5 miles on it before I found that the clutch had an oil leak along with the rear ohlins so these obviously need addressing first but you know how it is when you start pulling apart something that has been together for 19 years, there is always something else that needs attention! How DO you get the cotter pins for the pivot shaft out of the alloy swingers?? A week of Plus Gas soaking hasn't encouraged them to budge.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information