1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bike Time?

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by PAUL HARRIS, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Well I have given in to temptation and going to test ride a Streetfighter this Saturday.....
    I've currently got Diavel 1260 2019 and had 1200 monster before it.

I like the diavel but do struggle when doing longer distances with butt ache...

Anyone else gone from diavel to a streetfighter?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gone from a Multi to a Diavel1260s same time as my mate has gone from multi to streetfighter very different tools, the street fighter is smaller but taller and like a ballistic missile, and a lot less weight than the Diavel. You don't have that long bike feel in front of you on the streetfighter that you do on the Diavel either.

How did the test ride go?

3. Divael and street.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. I’d be interested to hear more about your Diaval. That looks fantastic, and more sensible than Rick’s bike!

5. Hi The test ride went well and really enjoyed it, However not enough for me to swap bikes...

I've decide to keep the Diavel and modify it more to what i want.
    I ordered Ducabike rearsets and New Bars which are flatter and not as pulled back to give me a better riding position.
    I'm also going to send the seat way to be re shaped.. I've ditched the back rest as well because i can take passengers out on my other bike (enfield) and keep the diavel for me :).

• Like Like x 2
  6. Its great no regrets, still getting to know each other but now its had the oil services it seems to ride a little smoother but with a bit sharper throttle, love the size of it, I always wanted a monster but I'm a large chap and the monster was a little small, this machine fits, its great to flat foot a bike and the low back end is brilliant, I have clapped out knees and silly things like that make a real difference.

Only odd thing and its not a soft back brake, but the position of the back brake pedal is really at a funny angle for me you have to really reach down to find it, then to make it work maybe some platform boots or a bit of 2x1 screwed to boot will sort it. First bike I have had in 30 years that I can quite happily sit and look at with a brew in the man cave, nearly went for the stealth with red frame, but glad I changed my mind. However she does need her arse cleaning regularly, that yellow rear undertray looks the part (when clean), got a custom protector kit cut for me by Invisible patterns, part matt and part gloss, tank done undertray to sort but its such a curved shape its going to take some doing, wet Sunday afternoon over winter me thinks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’ll have to see if I can get a test ride on one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not one to avoid a photo drop opportunity its a +1 for the Diavel from me
    Super capable bike, did Scotland on it for a few days last month, had an absolute hoot.
    Bikes great on the twisties, no bother on motorways, cruise control is a winner

Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 19.54.57.png

• Like Like x 4
  9. Love the paint job mate, was very chuffed to find the lack of turbulence with no screen, even at moderately hooligan speeds :upyeah:

10. Thanks man, yeah you sit quite low so don’t suffer with it. I’ve recently fitted a screen. While I was away I got caught in a thunder storm, I’m hoping the screen deflects a bit of the water away. Haven’t had chance to try the screen out yet.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information