1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale New Dainese Fighter Jacket Size 48 Euro Sold

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by carl556, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upload_2021-10-19_18-34-0.jpeg EA3DF484-17E2-40A0-B501-CB7856A7B38D.png Hi I have for sale brand new in tags a Dainese Fighter Jacket Size 48 euro or 38 UK. Stunning jacket still has the protective covers on the shoulder sliders. I waited so long for delivery of this jacket ( thanks UPS! ) that my wife purchased the same jacket elsewhere to cheer me up. Now I have two of these jackets so selling this one. £350 delivered. Thanks. Carl. Please copy and paste the link for the description.

upload_2021-10-19_18-34-0.jpeg
    https://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/product/dainese-fighter-leather-jacket

#1 carl556, Oct 8, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  2. Bump. Open to offers ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Just added some pics

4. That’s really cheap! Why don’t just return it?

5. It’s took so long to get a replacement through the courier claims system that I will be happy to just recover some of the costs and quit my losses. I won’t use this particular courier ever again however.

6. Shame its not a 46. Nuts.

This has 5 pockets. Had my eye on one myself. But 48 would be slightly to big for my lithe athletic body. (cough cough)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Christmas festivities are looming, buy it now and come Spring it’ll fit you fine. :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. It is quite fitted. I’m a genuine 38 inch and it’s snug with the thermal liner and back protector fitted.

9. I already have a 48 jacket with liner for midseason and without liner its too big for summer. Besides I have a size46 VR46 for summer and my only complaint is pockets. Thats why I was eyeing one of these myself. It has the most pockets.

£350 is a bargain

10. Sorry now Sold.

11. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information