1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Desire For Life... Again..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I’ve completely lost what little desire I had for life...

All I crave is to sleep, not to eat or do anything at all, it’s all gone..

I’m just left thinking when and how...

2. The weather is on the change mate... youll soon be out on the bike with a big silly grin

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Noods, just because you drew with Palace? say it ain't so?

Joking aside, you've been slacking a bit chap, what happened to the bike rebuild, coatings of the engine and general things to keep your mind away from over thinking? what stage are we upto?

4. Ok maybe it’s time to throw the dog shit back over the fence.
    Seek help my friend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Noods not today mate. It ain't as bad as it appears

6. But what about bacon?

Not OK.

Surely a full English Sunday breakfast is called for!

7. you are needed and you are wanted..no ok for bad stuff from anyone...in fact the opposite. it's your Bonce messing with you ignor.. it listen to your heart

8. Noods bin there not a nice place. Got to be better things tomorrow. Yesterday is gone.

9. keep yr head up @Noods! that feeling is just your brain chemistry messing with you. Its temporary and will pass. in my experience it helps if you focus on doing good things for those you love, and remember to be good to yourself and do stuff that YOU love !
    keep on keeping on

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. hombre call someone !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Look after yourself pal !!!

12. If you are out walking and posting then you still care enough to keep going

You will also have your support number, probably your mental health team emergency nhs number and if not, then 999 and ask for an ambulance. You've done this enough times to know this happens in cycles for you and this is one of those, you also know all it takes is one call and support will be there for you.

Stop dicking around noods, make the call, cut yourself some slack and support will be there for you, all it takes is one call and help will come to you

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Noods. You don’t really know me, but just reading these messages, there are clearly many people on here and all around you, who value you. You are a great person.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Noods, I'm totally in agreement with Noobie and others. Call someone for support.
    Work through this low as you've done before. You know the strength is there. Trust in yourself.
    Love and more strength to you! You're absolutely worth it.:heart:
    Faith

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Mate, I've been there too. Have you seen your doctor? Getting on the *right* medication really helps.

16. I wish I could magic you a machine gun & a group of unwilling billionaires who don't want to either die nor pay their fare share of tax. However I have an elderly friend who's not satisfied with life & is loudly resenting coming to the end of his. He's had a life-time with over 80years and has regrets.

This is a journey & we must all dwell in times of darkness on what is & what could be.

17. I know what it feels like to be in despair and how hard it is to sort things out yourself but there is always a way. I know I can,t help you with that but I have a question, do you have a dog? I know someone who says their dog is their lifeline...
    Sorry I can't be of more help but hoping you find your upward steps.

Fwiw, my biggest trigger into depression was smoking. Smoking ciggies and other things to "relieve" my anxiety! For me personally, worst thing ever.

18. Messaged you noodle doodle

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. Morning @Noods

Hope today is a brighter day.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information