1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Diavel Sat Nav

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by garyg, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Hi all... I'm in a bit of a fix... on my old <2014 Diavel I had a Garmin 350lm Sat Nav fitted but I cannot find any suitable fitting to fit it to my new one... Help please

2. Hi Gary, a bloke over on the Diavel-Forum did this, made his own bracket. There are a couple of other ideas on there too such as firing a Gen 1 screen with nav install into a Gen 2 bike

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi... Thanks for that... I'd thought about my own bracket and also the gen 1 screen but it sits too high

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've only gone and sorted it... what do you think

20150219_153533.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi Gary, any chance of a pic of the mount without the nav fitted, did you do the same as the guy from the States? Cheers

6. Hi I'm away till Thursday so wont be able to get a photo to till then... I've used a Ram bracket under the shield nothing like the American one...

Regards

Gary

7. Cheers mate

8. 20150226_135457.jpg

9. Hi gary,
    Thanks, that looks good. May have to plagiarise that design :upyeah:

10. Your very welcome as you can see 1 Ram u bolt and arm 1 double ball clamp and a tatty home made bracket (that is hidden) and your all done

Regards

Gary

• Like Like x 1
  11. Really neat setup

• Like Like x 1
  12. Couldn't be arsed making one so bought one from Bikepenr ( www.bikepenr.nl) in Netherlands. Lovely quality item and delivered within 3 days from purchase. They are looking for dealers in the UK if anyone out there is interested.

IMG_0677a.jpg

Nav 3.jpg

Nav 2.jpg

Nav 1.jpg

13. Looks good... I need to get one of those weather covers for the holder

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information