1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Duc Rider In Los Angeles Here

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DucatiDick, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Hello to all the Duc aficionados!
    I purchased my 1st Duc about a month ago. A gorgeous 950 SP! It is a sweet riding bike that's getting better every time I ride it. My poor old R1200S is now gathering dust in the corner! She was good to me, but never could handle the rough and tumble streets of LA. I still use her for longer highway rides once in a while.
    I'll be looking for mechanical advice from those of you in the know. If I can recommend any rides or sights in LA, please feel free to ask!
    Dick

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hello:upyeah:, got any pictures(with a bin, trash can, you must keep @Ducbird happy)?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome along Dick

4. Welcome to the forum.

5. Hi and welcome aboard enjoy our forum but we need pictures to keep us all happy

6. Hey DD

You forgot my trash can pictures we like them and it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

7. Welcome DD, we do have quiet a few in the U.S. in here and some in your state so they might chime in at some point

8. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

9. Welcome to the Forum DD:upyeah:

10. Welcome and enjoy!

11. Welcome fella, greatest driving road ever-the PCH from LA to SF

12. Hi and welcome

13. Err welcome LA Dick!

14. Welcome, recent member here as well. Members seems to be quite helpful unlike some other forums I've seen.
    I'm going to agree with the above post ,..but,..why is it LA is a massive, congested city nestled right up against what might be the best collection of roads I've seen, the Angeles National Forest,....and it's nearly empty of traffic?! Fantastic, but weird.

15. Welcome to the forum

16. Welcome some great roads outside LA

17. Greetings to you in the City of Angels

18. hello dick' not a phrase I thought I'd say

19. Yo Dick welcome

Do Not Sell My Personal Information