1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ducati Owner In Bristol England

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Roughcut DXD, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Have been riding bikes for 40 odd years but my XDiavel is my first Ducati. I also ride a Triumph Rocket 111 which I will never sell, spent way to much on her and looking at all the goodies I can get for my new ride my wallet will be empty real soon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome - Bristol here too.

3. Greetings Roughcut! Pics or it didn't happen...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just like going to the dentist,the perfect smile but a very unhappy wallet.
    Welcome on board.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wicked, I'm live in south Bristol, Bedmister. I been here for 15 years now and love the place:)

6. Only just bought the bike and no pictures yet. Once I have worked out how I will, I may have to get one of my boys to show me how to upload! I will also put pictures of my beloved Rocket...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just looking at how much all the extras are scares me. I must have spent five thousand plus on my Rocket and all the extras I have looked at for the XDiavel are sooooo much more. luckily I am divorced so I can at least spend it without getting an ear full!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hello :upyeah:, and look forward to pics, is your Rocket three gen 1 or 2?

9. Not far away....Knowle. Lived here most of my life...Used to live in Nailsea up til the age of 16.

10. There's loads of great things about this forum -mainly the people- but loading pics is simplicity itself. When writing a reply look to your right below the writing rectangle and you see a box marked "Post Reply" in black. Next to that is the upload a file button. Click that and it will allow you to browse for the file you want. The file you want will be pics of both your bikes! Always best to also click fullsize to show them in their full glory.

11. Hi and welcome

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. It's an old one, I was looking at getting one of the new ones but saw an advert for this XDiavel for £14,999 brand new from Riders in Bridgewater. I had already test rode one a few years ago and liked it so grabbed it before it went. Besides it would be weird having two Rockets. It's all black too, which kind of swung it. Stealth black, I think they called it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. hello and welcome dude..
    Love bristols

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Nuke??

15. Hello and welcome to the forum

16. Welcome. I am about 20 miles North of Bristol but know it quite well (especially the hospitals!). If you, or any other Bristolians, ever fancy a run in the countryside to Gloucestershire, then you would be very welcome!

17. It's more how to put the pictures onto my laptop from my phone. All this sort of stuff confuses me, I have an 18 year old and a 20 year old that both laugh at me all the time. I do have some old pictures of my Rocket but I have put on more stuff since then so they need up dating. As for the XDiavel I haven't got any yet but as I haven't done anything to her the pictures will be the same as stock pictures.

18. That's just around the corner! We should go for a ride one weekend man! That would be cool:) Looks like there someone from just north of us that would like to join in. PerryL....

19. That sound like fun. I hear there are some great rides in Wales.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information