1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Fairings Here Well Impressed

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Gary gibb, Jul 5, 2017.

1. IMG_1939.JPG IMG_1943.JPG IMG_1939.JPG IMG_1940.JPG IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1948.JPG IMG_1949.JPG IMG_1943.JPG just came today had no time to fit nose code rear end but got side fairings on no problem all matched up and thicker than oem well happy

• Like Like x 5
  2. Nice. Where did you get them from?

3. Are these the chinese ebay ones?

4. IMG_1958.JPG IMG_1961.JPG IMG_1963.JPG Tail section fitted today bit of a pain as ive never done it before so tood me 3 hours but its all nice .no not ebay mate

5. IMG_1965.JPG Thanks be much better when i get nose cone fitted but yes very very happy

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Go moto trip

7. God it's like pulling hens teeth o_O

If these are the same ones? then they are based in China https://www.gomototrip.com/

doesn't mean that is a bad thing. How did you find the process from your idea to them recreating it or was it something from their catalogue?

8. I told them what i wanted and what i wanted changed and they did it no problem good with pictures and emailing you with pictures very nice to deal with . Good quality no runs to paint work same thickess than oem maybe thicker in places. Took 13 days to make and ship out 10 days in shiping to me so very happy very well packed

9. Hope that help . Plus i posted loads of times where i got them from

10. Looks great Gary, i like them. Do they sell individual bits? I might just get a nose and tail done if so.

Out of interest, what's the blue bin for? We only have brown, grey and green in Hertfordshire.

11. Them bins are full of our racing pigeon food . Bought them off ebay ideal for keeping the seeds racing foods in

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dont think it would be worth just buying couple bits as the shipings 175 dollars so better buying the full set

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. What's the colour match like with the tank? Looks good.

14. If you don't mind me asking, what was the total in £'s?

15. If you look at the photos above where the original front fairing is still fitted to the bike, you will see the colour difference between OEM colour on the front fairing and the aftermarket side fairing colour.

Looks to be quite different to my eyes in those photos but once the aftermarket front fairing is on, there will be separation between all of the aftermarket fairings colour and OEM colour on the tank so will be much more difficult to see the difference between the two...

16. It did, cheers. As to the colour match, you can notice a slight shade difference between the tank and the new fairings but, I think it largely gets lost in the very busy design, I quite like it it myself.

17. Perfect mate 99.9 i cant see a diverance had my mate over that has 3 ducs he cant see any at all

Do Not Sell My Personal Information