1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum Member

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Harry Bell, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Just a quick hello, currently own a 2002 ST4 which I bought new - occasional rider due to young family but not willing to give up : ) Previously I had a 1996 M900 which I bought at only 3 months old and 1,300 miles on the clock which I put 13,000 miles on and traded in for the ST4. The Monster was my first proper bike after passing my test (finally at age 29) on a Yamaha DT125 - needless to say there was a learning curve no longer available to new riders.....

2. Welcome aboard Harry:upyeah:i had a dt125 for ragging around the apple orchard .....a fun little Bike:)

3. welcome harry

4. You forgot your pics of bins and bikes we like them and it’s a forum law :)

Welcome into the mad house

Will that be the red colour

5. Both red, naturally.... The DT was white and borrowed for 6 months for test purposes

My ST4.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome along :cool:

7. Welcome Harry. :)

Lucky that you aren't any old Tom or Dick, we don't allow them. Harrys are always welcome. :upyeah:

#7 Robarano, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. One pleasant evening last Christmas when I was chatting to Tom, Neil joined us - he wasn't most pleased when he was re-named Dick..... Thanks to all for welcome

• Like Like x 1
  9. welcome Dave

10. Welcome and enjoy.

11. Hi,Harry.

12. Hello Harry

13. Welcome along

14. I finally got a bin shot (only been a year...) @Davebird does this count :thinkingface:
    pushbike.jpg
    It has mainly Italian components :bucktooth:

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. Welcome Harry:D

I must have missed this first time round:(

16. No worries, I was aware of the non-bin pic and wondered if this would do....

17. Still here after all this time, now that doesn't happen often :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Perfect
    Your in :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. better late than never:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I'm actually very happy that your sprocket didn't take as long :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information