1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New From Belgium

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by drk, Oct 18, 2018.

1. hi,
    just wanted to introduce myself - dirk from Belgium.

bought me a 1993 750ss over a year ago, first Ducati after 15+ years on BMW. halfway my forties and had to have something red & italian in the garage.. positively surprised..

slowly but steadily catching up on maintenance in between the riding and found this place to be a very good source for these older machines.

rgrds
    drk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:just back from a Belgium bike trip...

3. Welcome Drk to the forum:upyeah:and very much like your Belgium beers:beer:

4. Wilkommen or bonjour? This is a great forum and the best source of all Ducati knowledge - as well as a lot of other knowledgeable shit :upyeah:

We like pictures. Of your bike and other things.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome Dave

6. Welcome Ducati Dirk. :) :upyeah:

7. Hoi Dirk, hartelijk welkom!

8. Welcome into the mad house Dirker the lurker

Pics of bins/garbage/rubbish/trash cans please we like them and it’s a forum law

Great bikes SS especially red ones :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hello & welcome

10. Hi Dirk, welcome to the forum. :)

11. thanks for the welcome - 'welkom' as i'm from flemish part but very close to the dutch and german border, halfway between zolder and francorchamps if that rings any bells.
    the bike's half dismantled at the moment as the carbs are getting some attention (leak) - will post some more in the right forum
    [​IMG]
    rgrds
    dirk

duc 750ss.jpg

12. Welkom along

Do Not Sell My Personal Information