1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New From Copenhagen

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by MikeSF, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Hi all.
    Great to be on this forum. I really appreciate reading posts and checking out the cool bikes.
    I havent owned a Ducati for the past 15 years, but picked up a new Streetfighter V4S in May. Love it! Have ridden MV Brutale since 2006 (910S, 910R and 1090RR). Loved them all, but the new SF is MEGA:) Still have a MV F3 800 - mostly for trackdays.
    I know the benefits from a great forum and hopefully I can contribute as well.
    Cheers
    The new Italian model with the Varese sister:) 4D33822B-3988-4448-9768-31D7C7E885CE.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
  2. Welcome Mike :):upyeah:

3. Hi and welcome

4. Welcome dude

5. Hi.
    Una Bella e Una Brutta!

6. Hi and welcome buddy !

7. Vær hilset! You've got your hands on a very nice pair...

8. What a lovely pair welcome to the Ducati forum

9. Welcome dude

10. Welcome and enjoy. Very nice!

11. Hello and welcome to the forum

12. Velkommen til madhuset. Google translate strikes again!

13. Welcome. I weep for the tax you paid on those beauties.
    I worked in Cph from 2012 till 2017, but moved to the Swedish end of the bridge once I realised how much bikes cost in Denmark:sob::weary_face:

14. Hello and welcome.

15. Yes, that is for sure crazy. But we have a possibility to pay tax on cars and bikes on a monthly basis, it makes it a bit easier to deal with. But yes 150% tax and 15% VAT on top IS CRACY. Thanks for the warm velcome.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information