1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New From Manchester!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by killjoy, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Hi all!

Recently lost my 939 SP and cannot even think about replacing it with anything else.
    (Although maybe a 701 Supermoto...)

So if anyone knows of a 939 SP for sale or you want to part with yours let me know!

I miss the brap noises :(

Killjoy

2. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

3. Hi from a fellow mancunian. :)

4. Welcome Dave. You need to upgrade to a 959. It’s only 20 more :)

5. Welcome and enjoy. Cracking bike! Hope you find what you are after.

6. Welcome Killjoy;):upyeah: index.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Have you looked under your bed or behind the sofa?
    Welcome
    Steve

8. Yeah - i was gonna say..."lost"?? - whats all that about...

9. By lost, I mean some w***** in a VW doing a 3 point turn in the middle of a 60 road after a blind bend!

10. Ah right...id have led with "After some fucker wrote my sp off..im looking for another one!" :)

11. Welcome brap brapping killjoy. :) :upyeah:

12. Fu#king vw drivers!! There as bad as taxi drivers!! :mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Blooming killjoy drivers :mad:

Welcome into the mad house hope you find what you are looking for, in the mean time pics of your bins please we like them and it’s a forum law :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I wish I had pictures but my phone had died on the night! Luckily, from what my insurers are saying, it's all going through him, even his insurance company are telling him to admit liability!

Cheers all, hopefully be back on another Ducati soon!

15. How did you come out of this VW encounter? Not too banged up I hope.

16. Messed up my left leg pretty badly, rode MX most of my life so slid the rear wheel into him instead of a head on hit, but got my left leg trapped between the car and the bike, then ripped out with the force, rolled across his bonnet and amazingly, landed on my feet stood up!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Trick rider...!

18. The only intentional part was backing the rear wheel into it! The rest was pure luck!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Update from when I joined, I've managed to get the last unregistered 939 SP in the country on order! Should have it, and a full Termi, by the end of the month! :D

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information