1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Hyper 1100 Evo Owner

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by andyb, Jan 20, 2019.

1. a question or two please..

If the hypermotard has a FULL termi system on it...

did that come with a different ecu?

how do you know if that has or is still fitted? does the dash say something different?

2. Ooh congrats Andy. Any pics :)

3. not yet....well just the shop ones....pick up tomorrow all being well!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Come on come on.....must be a 1100evo hyper owner with a full termi system on it......did you fit a different ecu? does the dash say race or summit?

5. the clocks do say racing for the cpu……………

(that's a cut and paste from your new thread though) :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. thanks....i did google it but to no avail...:astonished: pleasantly surprised when it did it when i first got to the bike!

7. When you turn on the bike and it does the dick dance with all the lights it gives a message at the bottom of the dash that says racing..... if it has the Ducati performance ECU

• Like Like x 1
  8. [QUOTE="Exige, post: (that's a cut and paste from your new thread though) :([/QUOTE]

you are so moderator..

9. you are so moderator..[/QUOTE]
    Happy to help, even if a little late (not the only one) :)

10. We’re all doomed if you become a moderator Stu :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Doesnt matter if its a race ecu or not (from a certain perspective)....do all your engine mods and then take it to cjs....even if it is a standard ecu a custom map from Chris will unlock more power than the stock race ecu...

12. hi yeah i get that...it was just what it came with....runs quite smooth and clean throughout the rev range..

13. Sorry - not telling you how to suck eggs there...wasnt sure if you knew...

14. sure... i keep telling myself not to fook about with this one.....:innocent::scream::splat:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information