1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New John Lewis Xmas Advert

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I wonder how much this cost to make??? I can't see the Queen of pop doing it from the goodness of his heart.

2. Those bar-stards at kfc have nicked my funeral tune for their advert.

I have The Ecstasy of Gold and a minute of noise in my will. Don`t know what the vicar will say, shame I won`t be there to see.

3. I was disappointed :(

4. John Lewis pianos start at £872, so hurry down and get your kids one each whilst stocks last...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Plus all the prime time tv themes being piano tributes

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. previous years have been better and probably cheaper..

7. eh blondie.... you know what you are..

8. I can’t believe this is a bike forum sometimes come on John Lewis add! And it’s not even December

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Little lady want to be cremated and have the Girl is on Fire playing

• Like Like x 1

10. Classic.
    We`re gonna have to earn it.

11. A bike forum? I hate push bikes :mad:

12. Well I quite like it, and I don't even like Christmas!

13. I fuck%#g hate Xmas and the adverts.
    It’s all bollox to extract money out of the silly cu*ts that are void of grey matter and try to keep up with the Jones’s

14. Apparently it cost in excess of £7m. This one that cost £50 (I'm guessing that doesn't include his time in making and editing it) is just as good

15. fantastic...if you are at a similar time of life tell me you didn't choke a little..

16. The best Christmas advert for me

17. I cried little close to home for me gave me food for thought

18. Having a great run up to christmas. Advert free. Got no telly here ATM. Superb!

Bloody nice though, no A1/M1. No Newcastle, no mad bstad Friday traffic. Metro centre chaos. No A 19 long term parking. No Tesco, Morrissons etc. Bliss.

19. Are you on the international space station ? Would seem
    To be the only place to escape all this Xmas advert shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Sort of. Small French village. Internet is 3-4G
    No telly yet. I dont watch telly much anyway..tis great. Had not realised how bad Christmas had become in UK, knew it was shit, but hey...this is great! Easter though...Cadbury cream eggs. No problem with that ;)

Firm believer in Christmas spirit though.
    Wine
    Beer
    etc..hic.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information