1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Lid :)

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dibble, Jul 21, 2021.

1. So after one of my custom painted helmets went missing when my kitbag fell victim to the thieving scumbags that stole the batch of bikes after the NoLimits trip to Portimao when the Hathaways yard was broken into, I asked Liam at LDC Designs who is building a great rep in the BSB paddock amongst other places to paint me something new ...

We started with a Bell RaceStar Carbon and finished with this:

IMG-20210721-WA0001.jpg IMG-20210721-WA0002.jpg IMG-20210721-WA0003PH.jpeg IMG-20210721-WA0007.jpg IMG-20210721-WA0008.jpg IMG-20210721-WA0011.jpg IMG-20210721-WA0014.jpg

• Like Like x 30
  2. Ooooo I like that :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep….. Cool that! I could do with one of them lollies right now:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Very nice....now no stealing the design for your wheelie bin ducbird

5. :thinkingface: I might :)

6. We ll be watching you very closely lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Looks ace!! Very nice indeed:):upyeah:

I’ve been thinking about getting a plain carbon fibre AGV Pista and letting Mike at Rage Design have a dabble with it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lovely that

9. Love this!

10. Will that be on the DibbleCorse T-shirts this year?

11. Not done any for this year yet .... maybe I should ....

12. Mike does some awesome work, painted my 999, but unless you are a regular customer or BSB rider, he will take an age, custom lids are the future for todays trackday rider that has everything :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Looks stunning, how do you find the race star? I'm considering one at the moment

14. Fits well, you can get different cheekpad sizes for the perfect fit so no issues here ... its on a par with my X-Lite 803 RR lids ....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Very nice indeed sir!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information