1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New love

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Kaltekhan, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Hi Folks
    I Bought My Diavel Today,I just cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shes going to be painted on Thursday and collect her when shes ready.I have to say I dealt with our one and Only Ducati Dealer in Northern Ireland and Found Millsport in Ballymoney and especially the owner Billy to be nothing but helpful .!!!!!!!!!!!!Rare these days to find a dealer who will still "Deal" and is keen to trade so many supposed dealers need to speak to their BOSSES or Dont want you bike as a trade as they have one.This was a pleasure and pain free experience and I know there are those that will say its because hes getting my money which is indeed the case but no other dealer in Northern Ireland had even the slightest bit of interest in actually having me as a customer.I was offered a twenty minute test ride from Honda,thirty mins from Suzuki .I called with Billy on Thurs for his Demo Diavel and brought it back today Tuesday having covered in excess of 300 miles and for the first time I felt I was sure I wanted the Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Congratulations,Millsport have a good name ok. I had a good experience buying a Triumph and dealing with Phillip Mc Callens in Lisburn a few years ago. Incidentally why are you getting a new bike painted?

3. Hi Eyore
    I am having her painted Ducati Corse Colours by Paintbox in NI ,love the scheme and wanted a slightly different Diavel.I have had absolutely no such luck dealing with Phil,I bought a Triumph Rocket in England and a KTM 990 in England when I couldnt deal with him.I only last week tried to trade a Speed Triple that he sold back to him and they offred me 500 under bottom book so mixed experience

4. Don't forget the pics when you get it bud

5. Suprised to hear that.Suppose its difficult times ,but nevertheless thats a bummer. Anyway wot Troy said, lets see your pics when the bike is ready.:upyeah:

6. With Pleasure I cant wait to get my sticky mitts on her.Paintbox do a fantastic job and the airbrush finish is superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ah yes young love, I remember it well.

8. Congratulations, excellent bike I'm sure you'll love it and I'd be very interested to see it in the Corse colours, I opted for black as I think it suits the bike, also ceramic coated the termi system satin black and having the handlebars powder coated.

9. Hi Alf
    Where did you get the exhaust ceramic coated and how much did it cost ??? Any pics Chum???

10. Hi Kaltekhan, DMC in Peston sent them off to a company in Warrington called CamCoat and it's costing me £200. On the first attempt they discoloured the carbon fibre so the silencer has been replaced and they're doing it again. I'm working overseas until Sept 20th but will post pics when I get back.

11. Had this pic sent by the dealer of my coated exhaust, I'll take some better ones when I get back.
    Exhaust2.jpg

Exhaust2.jpg

12. I have to confess the more I see these the more I like them. Hated them originally, didn't see them as a Ducati but I do like them.
    The only doubt I still have is that I saw one outside the Manchester dealership and it had a Hells Angels sticker on it....now that is so Wrong on many levels

13. My New Bike Shop is opening in Two weeks and the Diavel as much as I love her is the Centrepiece and Up For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. and they go like the devil!

15. Whereabouts? I'm over in NI for the week around New Year - Belfast, Causeway Coast, Letterkenny, Londonderry.

16. So you're selling it after 4 months? Why?

17. Hi El Toro
    Simply to help fund the new shop it will help buy more stock,Needs Must I am afraid.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Will have another soon,

18. Hi Dave opening in Magheralin County Armagh prob end of jan in time for Belfast bike show in Feb
    Cheers Wes

19. Good luck with the shop :upyeah:

20. Will Be fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keeping fingers crossed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information