1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New M-strada Owner.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Rivercop, May 13, 2017.

1. Hi all,

Well after many, many years lusting after a Ducati I finally got the cash together and got a 2015 Multistrada Touring. Only put on about 90 miles so far, and I've still got a smile on my face. Boy oh boy this thing is well rapid.
    Already blinged it up with a set of Givi crash bars and took out the exhaust butterfly. The bikes only got 5k on it and the pulley was already getting stiff.
    Looking forward to a few long weekends away on the bike hopefully a few abroad.

Anyway, I'm Mark and hope we all get a good summer this year !

2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome..? That smile doesn't go away, even after 50k and 5 Mutleys.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome Mark, any photos? We like photos! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome dude, 5k and pulley getting stiff ? That's good going, they normally seize after the first sniff of a shower :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hello & Welcome

7. Welcome Mark, I'm on my first Ducati too mate and after six months I'm still smiling. :grinning:. Enjoy!!

8. I'll get some pics up when it stops bloody raining !. . . .

Theres some good info on here I've been looking at ... I'm a tinkerer so already got a few mods in my head. The centre stand being the first as I've got big feet and hit it all the time. Not a good design is it ?

9. I wouldn't know tbh, I'm on an 821 Monster which doesn't have a centre stand mate, but I'll take your word for it..lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information