1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member From Worcestershire

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by P-weed, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Hi all
    I’m a 2006 749 owner from Droitwich in Worcestershire.
    Had the bike 3 years and embarrassingly have done about 5 miles on it.!
    It need a service Mot and belt change before I could use it properly and so I’ve just had this done at the newly opened Ducati Worcester benefitting from their winter rates for older bikes.
    I was late getting the bike back due to the floods and now I’m in isolation!
    8B264E41-69F5-447F-B15B-B56B27AD109C.jpeg E15E4E6B-0443-4B3A-9702-912201BA552B.jpeg D610124E-26FF-4CE2-88FC-77CFCDEAB831.jpeg

2. Welcome pweed, that’s a cracker, hopefully this isolation passes soon (driving me and prob everyone else nuts) and you can rack some mileage up on the beauty

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome along P

4. Welcome high mileage dude. :) :upyeah:

5. 5 miles in 3 years? That has to be some sort of record! Welcome fella

6. More than most on here anyhoo :eek:

Welcome fella :):upyeah:

7. In my defence I have got two other bikes and one of the things I done to my 749 in those 3 years is to fit your starter cables Mr Exige! Massive difference .

8. Welcome dude

9. Welcome Dave and lovely bike :)

10. Welcome P-Weed. I'm in Ledbury and use Ducati Worcester. If you fancy a balt into Wales once this crap is all over and can tolerate being seen and riding with someone on a Multistrada let me know. Might be accompanied by my mate on his 996 for a bit of empathy...

11. Welcome to the forum buddy - enjoy

12. Hi PP you forgot your bin pics we like them and it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Welcome and enjoy. Lovely bike!

14. Welcome to the forum

15. Hi, lovely bike

16. Hi, I’m just down the road in Stourport. I shall try Worcester in the summer for MOT and Service, if we are ever allowed out again. Welcome to the club

17. hi i'm from bewdley hope to see you out sometime in the future

18. Hi, yes if we can get out again. Didn’t realise there were other Dukes around here

19. What can i say,but there is light at the end of the tunnel,you just have to be patience.:upyeah:

20. Hi and welcome Mr Worcestershire, could you and your recently acquired posse please keep to the roads in Worcestershire come the end of lockdown please. I don’t want The Welsh Marches area to be untidied by the great unwashed TIA.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information