1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by J.Thompson, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Hello all,

New to this form but not to motorcycling. Been a rider since before the age of 10 beginning with small minibikes moving up to enduro's and motocross. Started street riding 5+ years ago because I ran upon a deal from a co-worker. I bought a 1973 Honda CL350 for 100 dollars that was parked in a shed for 17 years that did not run. Eventually with a lot of work I got it running and cleaned it up and enjoyed riding the hell out of it. Always loved the looks and style of Ducati's and pulled the trigger on a 2012 Monster ABS about a year ago.. So glad I did. I love this bike and looking for another. Hope to learn as much as I possibly can from this site. Currently I reside in Indianapolis, IN. USA. Cheers to all. IMG_8435.jpg IMG_8459.jpg 1973 Honda CL350#109.jpg

#1 J.Thompson, Jan 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 15
  2. Thank you. Looking forward to the interaction.

3. welcome, love the little 350, must have been a right state parked up for 17 years!

4. Nice rides. Welcome to the mad house.

5. Those CL exhausts are a rare find.

6. Welcome into our mad house :)

any trash can pictures please

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. That's two likes for the 350cc,
    Welcome.:upyeah:

8. Thank you.

9. Thank you.

10. It actually was pretty rough. Took most of it apart to clean up.

11. Thank you. Also currently working on a 1981 Yamaha for a daily.

12. Actually those in the pic are the originals. They do have a couple of holes that are fixable. I also have another set with no holes and in mint condition. Took nearly 3 years to find them.

13. Thanks for the welcome.
    Trash can pics?

14. welcome j.thompson'

15. Be great to see some pics of the resto on that one mate, love the Ducati (obviously), but that 350 is special

16. Welcome and enjoy! The little350 is neat. :upyeah::upyeah:

17. rubbish bins :)

18. Welcome to the forum

Do Not Sell My Personal Information