1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by gigawayne, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hello, my name is Wayne. I'm originally from Tampa FL and I own a few bikes there, most notably my 2008 Yamaha WR250R. I'm currently staying in Liverpool. I recently purchased a Ducati Diavel 1200 ABS Tourer from my brother-in-law and looking for ways to optimize its usage. Glad I found this community!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome Dave

4. Welcome along

5. Not another Wayne.
    Welcome
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hi and welcome

7. Hi Wayne and welcome. Is your Diavel right or left hand drive ;)? Don’t forget we ride in the left here:D.
    Just kidding. Enjoy the forum and Ducatis have so much more character than Yamahas, you’ll be thinking about changing when you get back to the US of A

8. Welcome Wayne to the forum..A american accent crossed over with a liverpudlian one very interesting;):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome into the mad house Wayne

Don’t forget your garbage cans we like them pics please

I’m half Liverpudlian :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome to the forum Wayne. I suggest you explore North Wales. You're also ideally located for some great riding country in the Peak District, Lake District and Yorkshire Dale's.

#11 Bumpkin, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  11. Which half. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome to the forum. :)

13. Welcome Dude :cool::upyeah:

14. Eeeemm :thinkingface:

15. welcome wayne

#16 GunZenBomZ, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  16. Never thought that I would get this much reply but thank you so much for the warm welcome.

• Like Like x 3
  17. We like newbies :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. So how about a pic of the Diavel?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information