1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Models...

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Masklin, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Two new models coming by all accounts. Desert Sled, which is a more off road capable version, spy shots have been floating about the 'net, and a cafe racer style.

Likely unveiled at the forthcoming EICMA show.

2. There's two new videos on the scrambler website. They give nothing away.

3. Quite like the look of the Desert Sled, not sure about the Cafe Racer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Think I may take a look at the Desert Sled in the new year :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Where is the 1100 evo scrsmbler then...

6. I like the Desert sled...in fact I love the Desert Sled...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Looks like a '70's Yamaha TT500, I like it.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Very nice indeed. :grin:
    Hope the seat height is an inch or so lower than the Hypermotard? If so it might be just what I'm looking for.
    Any idea of a potential release date?

9. are we expecting a serious drought or extreme climate change

10. I really liked those too

11. Looks like my old XT500 that I had in the 80s. I'd been eyeing off the Urban Enduro, but couldn't quite make myself like the brown seat and green paint. This one looks like it's gone to the top of my list. Now I just need to wait for a decent used one to come along (blowed if I'm taking a new Ducati off-road).

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. It's a nice looking bike, but with a Ducati name on the tank, way too expensive. Not for the desert though. Unless you, live beside one and spend time on a free bike around a track and if you get tired of tarmac, hit the dunes on the shed. Too hot in the summer though.

13. I own a FT disappointed with the new models

14. Instagram

She's one of my favourite new models. I expect big things from her in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bugger...this also floats my boat a bit.I like the idea that,(according to the blurb), "with a steel off-road capable frame designed by British firm, Harris Performance. Royal Enfield say that by designing the motorcycle to work in the rugged roads of the Himalayas",and,"and also to be incredibly low maintenance – the engine can go 10,000km between oil changes",amongst other things.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Could make a decent winter hack too. Looks like Royal Enfield may be bringing it to the UK:

upload_2016-11-9_20-30-28.png

upload_2016-11-9_20-32-40.png

upload_2016-11-9_20-32-5.png

17. Isn't it Enfield that is used on the organised tours around the mountains? Apparently easy and cheap to fix. I can only imagine they break a lot.

18. Btw that's uglier than my GS which I thought would never be beaten

19. They say it wasn't coming to Europe as the carb model wouldn't reach Euro 4 emissions standard.but they've thrown fuel injection at it and so now it's coming over.
    Nowhere near as ugly as a GS surely?...and lets face it you can forgive ugly if it's not lardy like the GS

20. Did anyone ride one of these in the end?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information