1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mts 1200 Guy

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DanielMts, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Hello! I got my new (to me) 2013 MTS 1200 s on Saturday.

And the only thing I can say is: WOOOOW! [​IMG] is impressive how much response it have on sport mode, and how soft you can take it with the urban settings.

some cons that I can find:

horrible rear brake, what everybody say is true, it sucks.

No cruise control

wind protection is really bad if you are tall.

Pros:

It make you feel so happy every time you ride it, that you can forget all the cons it have LOL.

20190112_100344.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yep you summed it up, overall it's an impressive bike.
    Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Daniel

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome Dave

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome enjoy your new steed

6. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:bit of an old mans bike for a young un :thinkingface:

7. Welcome to the best Mutley forum in the world..... use search and my name with Ducatiforum to find how to make a reliable back brake

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just use all that lovely engine braking. Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome, good choice. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome the Multistrada is the best motorcycle on the market enjoy you've chosen well

• Like Like x 1
  12. Congrats on the bike and welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome to the forum Daniel :upyeah:

14. It has a rear brake? Well I never.
    I found Cruise Control a dubious extra on other bikes (and the car) 'cos I could never find a traffic speed that stayed constant.
    I spent fortunes (well, some money) trying all sorts of screens, to no avail. I eventually found it better to have my head in "clean air" rather than the buffeting.
    And I agree with you, it's a lovely thing.
    Welcome to a great forum. Lots of help here from folks who know stuff.

15. Adaptive cruise control in my VW is a real boon on UK's crowded motorways. I half fear using cruise control on my DVT as I might now expect it to recognise the vehicle in front... :rolleyes::D

Cruise control on bikes didn't make much sense to me until I started touring on the continent. Especially France where the autoroute system, probably due to tolls and lower population density, tend to be far less crowded than UK motorways.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well, actually here in Florida, with all the extra long 450 miles(650 Km) of completely flat and straight highways, is more than useful having a cruise control on it.

Is not like you cannot do it without it, but is a extra that is nice to have :p

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information